Wedding at the Eastland Hotel, Portland, Maine-Abby and Chris

Ceremony: Immanuel Baptist Church
Reception: The Eastland Hotel

This church is truly amazing to shoot in! It also has a gorgeous garden cloister area which was a perfect spot for shooting group photos after the ceremony.  Deering Oaks Park is only a 2 minute car ride away so we did the wedding-party and couples shots there.

Abby and Chris told me that they weren't an overly demonstrative couple so I spared them from having to kiss too much for the camera. The few kisses I was able to capture are actually some of my favorite black and white romantic shots. Thankfully they love black and white as much as I do, so I hope they don't mind me posting them here on my blog.  Chris, you have such a natural "gangsta" look. Love it!

Chris and Abby have a wonderful set of friends and family who seem to be very devoted to them. They were all so riotously fun to be with! As you can see from the reception photos, everyone knew how to get down and party.

Congratulations Chris and Abby. Greg and I hope you have a long life of love together and many years of enjoyment in your mutual passion for sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment